Between conference sessions we went for a hike at Roosevelt Island. Austin was in charge of picture taking so some of them are a little abstract. It is a beautiful place to visit and it was a wonderful day with perfect weather for an outdoor hike around the island. The Island sits in the middle of the Potomac River just outside of Washington DC. I was glad to have some time with my family while we enjoyed our nature walk.
it is time to update the blog. I want to see cute little Victory! Thanks for sending your blog address! Good to hear that you are doing well. Tell the boys hello from the Giauques!
2 comments:
Shannon,
it is time to update the blog. I want to see cute little Victory! Thanks for sending your blog address! Good to hear that you are doing well. Tell the boys hello from the Giauques!
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
Post a Comment