Friday, December 14, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

We had our Ward Christmas Party tonight. Our Ward always does such a nice job with its programs. We had a nice dinner & the YM & YW got to serve us. Austin loves being helpful, I am glad that he got to share in the Christmas Spirit tonight with the YM & YW.


I think that my favorite part of the evening was when Parker dressed up like a Wise Man & came out & sang with the primary. He didn't mention at all that he was singing. It was such a suprise!!!

Julie joined us at the party & was the hit of the party or should I say Caedy was. I am such a germ-a-phobe that I am sure I have fences to mend from not passing along the baby. We got a great picture of Caedy with Santa & another one with the Austin, Parker, Caedy & Santa.

Quick funny story: The next day we were at K-mart & Santa was there. Parker got excited & wanted to tell him what he wanted for Christmas. He started to go over to talk to Santa but when he got about 10' away he suddenly turned & ran as fast as he could back to me. I asked him what happened & why he didn't go talk to Santa. Parker whispered in a very matter of fact tone, "That's NOT Santa!! That's just a fat man in a suit!". I was surprised by his answer & asked him how he knew it wasn't Santa. "Remember Mom? We met him last night at the Christmas Party." - Who am I to argue with logic like that?

No comments: